Tailored to Your Needs
We have designed our training to suit the needs of both individuals and industry specialists alike. Simply choose the course that is right for you when signing up.
Up to Date & In the Know
Designed by leaders in the Medical, Legal and Educational fields, our courses are continuously evolving to ensure you have the right knowledge at all times.
Created with Care
Touchstone Life Care passionately believes that everyone deserves the right to have their wishes for their End of Life Care followed. It is at the core of all that we do.
What We Believe
- Everyone has the right to make decisions about their own health care and to have those decisions honoured.
- End of Life Planning can be a positive experience – no matter your age or state of health.
How We Help You
- We help you and we help you to help others
- Plan for a life and legacy of choice
- We break down the medical and legal jargon
- We bring families together
What We Provide
- Easy-to-use online courses
- For individuals, families, and professionals.
- Certification and CPD points
- Up to date expert information.
- On line, in print, video, and webinars.
Not sure what you need? Let us know what you are looking for..
'Too many times I've seen my patients taken to hospital and given interventions at the end of their life that I knew they did not want. This course has given me a detailed and comprehensive understanding of how to ensure my patients have an Advance Care Plan that works, and that matches their wishes.'
Dr Giv Dezardis
Meet Dr Merran Cooper
Dr Merran Cooper is a medical doctor and physiotherapist. With decades of experience in the healthcare sector she believes dying is a time of transitioning where deep healing and transformation can occur if we let it. Touchstone Life Care is helping this happen for many people. Merran knows what it is to care- she cared for her husband through his illness and death when they were both 24. She has completed training as a Death Doula and wants us to talk more openly about the mysteries and practicalities of death, about what we do medically and as a community and about our individual spirituality. She believes in the power of love, tenderness and humour – in death as in life.
Whether you need simple privacy with your loved ones, medical intervention in an acute setting, or multiple carers in your home, she wants your health care preferences to be respected in an Advance Care Plan.
Join our mailing list
Add your email below and receive the latest news, tips and information from TouchStone Life Care